It’s time for our Keswick AC Annual General Meeting which we have decided to hold via Zoom this year, on Sunday 13th December at 8pm.
It would be really helpful if we can get lots of you to dial in as we need 25 people to meet our quorum.
However, we realise that for a variety of reasons some of you won’t be able to make it, so we’ve attached a voting form to these notes which will allow you to have your say and help us out and will only take you 2 minutes to fill in. You can fill it in and email it back to Trudy NOW!
If you can attend, email Trudy to get the Zoom meeting link. We’ll open up the meeting in good time so please log in about 7.50pm so we can get started on time!!
Welcome and apologies
1. Agreement of minutes of the last AGM (HERE)
2. Chairman’s report (HERE)
3. Accounts of the year Nov 19 – Nov 20 (HERE)
4. Election of committee and president’s – goes through as listed below unless any new representatives come forward.
Elections of officers – Lucy Burnett and Lindsay Walker
5. Motions/Resolutions – submission deadline is 29th November
6. Life memberships – non proposed
7. Thank yous and close of meeting.
Detail of Proposed Committee and Presidents
- President (Harry Blenkinsop)
- Vice Presidents (Jos Naylor, Kenny Stuart, Miles Jessop, Pete Bland, Ron Hill, Dave Spedding)
The following individuals have been nominated and seconded for the following roles:
- Chairperson (Andrew Slattery)
- Club Secretary (Trudy Beetham)
- Treasurer (Phil Winskill)
- Training Co-ordinator (Rob Jones)
- Men’s Captain (Calum Tinnion)
- Women’s Captain (Lindsay Walker)
- Junior Co-ordinators (John Battrick/Emma Cooper)
- Webmaster (Rachel Kearns)
- Member representatives (Cat Evans)
- Lucy Burnett (Welfare and Inclusion Officer)
Optional committee positions
- Safety Officer (Allan Buckley)
- Honorary Auditor (Dave Howarth)
- Statistician (Patrick Butler)
- Membership Secretary (Sam Stead)
- Publicity Officer (Jacob Tonkin)
- Wednesday Ladies representative (Lynne Hulme)
- Fitz Park representative (Steve Harwood)
www.keswickac.org.uk13th Dec 2020